Get to know Alec
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Adventuring with his wife and two crazy dogs
- Running, cycling, and anything
outdoors -> Strava
- Playing board/video games with
family and friends
- Working on wood projects
- Binge-watching superhero shows/movies
- Reading a good book
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning new aspects of business every day
- Spending most of my day interacting with people
- Finding new ways to become more productive, more efficient, and overall better.
- Most any genre - Totally depends on the mood
- Overall favorite artist: Stevie Wonder
- Work jams: Generally Lawrence, Wild Rivers, Lake Street Dive,
Ryn Weaver, etc.
- Workout jams: Bruno Mars, Kanye, Drake, Eminem, Bazzi
- Around the house: Classic rock, Pop, Alternative, Folk (really anything but country)
Education & History:
Alec attended the University at Buffalo, and received his B.A. in Health and Human Services with a concentration in Community Mental Health in the spring of 2017.
He went on to earn his MBA from St. Bonaventure University in the winter of 2021.
Prior to starting at protocol 80, Alec spent a couple of years substitute teaching for the Oswayo Valley School District, where he also served as the Director of Activities for a little over a year. During his time at St. Bonaventure, he worked as a Graduate Assistant in the School of Education and competed in the Marine Energy Collegiate Competition.