Recently Google confirmed that their technology is indeed good enough to crawl dynamic URLs. Although static URLs may be more eye appealing, there is no need for you to go and rewrite your URLs to static URLs. The article does mention that click-through-rate may suffer when using dynamic because users are more likely to click on a URL that is easily legible. My own concern is that although Googlebot has the technology to make its way through dynamic URLs, how far behind are the other engines? Google carries the search engine market share, but it is important to remember the other engines because we don't know what the future will bring. Check out the full article on the Official Google Webmaster Blog.
protocol 80, on November 11, 2008 // 2:23 AM
1 minute read
- Moz Link Explorer: Why did my inbound linking domains suddenly spike / MozRank suddenly drop?
- B2B Brand Awareness Strategy -- The Impact of Modern SEO
- How to Add a Website to Google Search Console (Step by Step Guide)
- Manufacturing Marketing Tips to Increase Web Traffic from All Sources
- Inbound 2017: Affordable SEO Tips (Heck, These Are Free)