Recently Google confirmed that their technology is indeed good enough to crawl dynamic URLs. Although static URLs may be more eye appealing, there is no need for you to go and rewrite your URLs to static URLs. The article does mention that click-through-rate may suffer when using dynamic because users are more likely to click on a URL that is easily legible. My own concern is that although Googlebot has the technology to make its way through dynamic URLs, how far behind are the other engines? Google carries the search engine market share, but it is important to remember the other engines because we don't know what the future will bring. Check out the full article on the Official Google Webmaster Blog.
protocol 80, on November 11, 2008 // 2:23 AM
1 minute read
- 3 Mistakes Healthcare Tech Marketers Can Make With SEO & How to Fix Them
- Common Issues That Could Cause Your Website to Not Rank on Google
- How to Create an SEO Strategy to Help You Rank Higher on Google
- How to Increase Website Traffic Without PPC Using SEO, Social & More
- 8 Easy Ways to Know if Your Website is Optimized for B2B SEO