Over the past few weeks we've shared many basics about Landing Pages and how to make them effective. One area that may still be unclear is when you should and shouldn't use them. At first blush you might think they should be used all the time. Not true. They should be used when you are trying to get someone to take an action and you are paying to do so. Here's a video showing some inbound places you should be using landing pages as well as some traditional, interruption tactics that can still benefit from landing pages.
Donny Kemick, on January 29, 2014 // 2:47 PM
0 minute read
- VIDEO: How to Use Google Ads Effectively in 2021
- How to Increase Website Traffic Without PPC Using SEO, Social & More
- 7 Tips for Location-Based Trade Show Advertising with Google Ads
- 10 PPC Advertising Questions to Ask Your AdWords Agency
- Monthly Plan to Attract Visitors to Your Manufacturing Website - Pt. 5