Over the past few weeks we've shared many basics about Landing Pages and how to make them effective. One area that may still be unclear is when you should and shouldn't use them. At first blush you might think they should be used all the time. Not true. They should be used when you are trying to get someone to take an action and you are paying to do so. Here's a video showing some inbound places you should be using landing pages as well as some traditional, interruption tactics that can still benefit from landing pages.
Donny Kemick, on January 29, 2014 // 2:47 PM
0 minute read
- Monthly Plan to Attract Visitors to Your Manufacturing Website (Video) - Part 5
- Google Ads' Expanded Text Ads Now Have 3 Headlines & 2 Descriptions
- 4 Ways the Best Manufacturing Websites Increase Traffic
- Manufacturing Marketing Tips to Increase Web Traffic from All Sources
- 10 Questions to Ask Your AdWords Agency