Get to know Kody
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Spending time with Family
- Binging The Office on repeat
- Basically any hobby, just really like to try new things
- Things like computer work, gaming, trading card games and such are higher up on the list, however.
- Being in fellowship with my Church
- Soccer, volleyball, golf, casual weight training
- Being out with friends, meeting new people
- Helping websites grow organically with SEO
- Strategic planning for client websites
- Watching leads & conversions come in for clients via PPC & SEO
- Genre: Pop punk, metal, metalcore, post-hardcore, pop, alternative
- Favorite artists: Blink-182, A Day to Remember, Jinjer, For Today, Spiritbox, Panic! At the Disco
- Currently Listening to: See You Around by Sleep On It
Education & History:
Kody attended Jamestown Community College for his freshman year, but then decided to pursue a professional career with a growing startup rather than pursue an education. This led to a temporary move to Las Vegas as a team leader where he spent 6 years developing SEO and marketing skills.
Kody also used his peers and the vastly available information on the internet in order to learn the skills necessary to get him to where he is today.
Kody says his competitive spirit drives him to never stop learning about SEO and PPC efforts so that he can best help his clients by staying up with the latest trends.