Get to know Josh
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Family & friends time
- Cycling -> Strava
- Playing pick-up basketball
- Functional Fitness
- Cooking (some days I enjoy this more than others)
- Tacos (tacos al pastor are my favorite)
- Craft Beer
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning so much about so many different types of businesses and industries (both partners and prospects)
- Closing a new sale (this is probably a favorite for anyone in sales)
- Leading the HubSpot User Group in Rochester, NY
- Favorite genres - Indie folk, throwback soul (think Leon Bridges), Reggae...many others
- Favorite Band - 311
- Currently Listening to - Whatever the Spotify Daily Mixes throw at me!
Education & History:
Josh attended the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg earning a BA in Communication (and also the table tennis championship his senior year). His focus was PR, rhetoric and marketing. After college, Josh lived in Chicago for a bit, and then Pittsburgh where he entered the search marketing field with a large firm called IMPAQT (Now Merkle). At IMPAQT he learned the skills of the SEO/SEM trade working with Fortune 500 companies until an opportunity arose in his hometown with protocol 80.
In 2008, Josh brought the online marketing capacity to the company, handling SEO and PPC advertising for the wonderful p80 clients. In 2010 Josh became a partner of protocol 80.
Josh is a HubSpot Certified Trainer, helping businesses use the HubSpot Marketing, Sales, and CRM software effectively.
In 2018, Josh was became the HUG Leader for the HubSpot User Group Rochester.
Day-to-day Josh is working on sales, inbound strategies, customer support, and planning training and public speaking.