Scrappy Inbound Marketers with a Passion for Lead Generation
Our team of marketers brings a diverse set of skills to the table to help you achieve your business goals. We're committed to constantly improving ourselves through experience, training, and certifications.
Speaking of certifications, we have a few...
- Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- Hubspot Solutions Partner
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot CMS Frictionless Sales
- Hubspot Sales Plan Development
- Hubspot Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
- Contextual Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Growth-Driven Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Trainer
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The p80 team
OUR TEAM OF INBOUND MARKETING EXPERTS
Get to know Michaela
Michaela's Role at p80
Michaela supports our clients through strategic and data-driven planning that helps them meet their goals. She works with their clients to understand their opportunities and needs and creates actionable steps to achieve them. She supports clients through:
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Account Management
- Lead Generation
- + More
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Going on walks and playing fetch with her dog, Koda.
- Playing (and winning) trivia with friends.
- Watching Grey's Anatomy and Marvel movies.
- Working on home improvement projects with her boyfriend, Ryan in their new house.
Favorite Work Activities:
- Strategic collaboration & creative brainstorming
- Reporting & analyzing
- Working with an awesome team!
- Classic Rock
- Favorite Artists: Billy Joel, Stevie Nicks, Eagles
- Currently Listening To: Holly’s Gumball Machine
Education & History:
Michaela attended St. Bonaventure University where she received both her undergraduate and graduate degrees and was a member of the Women's Swim Team. In 2018 she received her B.A. in Strategic Communication and Digital Media and in 2019 she graduated with her M.A. Integrated Marketing Communication.
After working in digital marketing for four years, Michaela started her journey with p80 in 2022 and is looking forward to creating strategies that help her clients reach their business goals!