Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
Save Money on Ink Cartridges
Wondering why every time you buy new ink cartridges it costs almost as much as your printer? You're not alone! Even if you buy your ink at Walmart, you're likely to spend too much. We recommend using Data Bazaar. No, we're not affiliated in any way with Data Bazaar, and No, we get nothing when you do business with them. At databazaar.com you can search for your printer's ink cartridges and select a "generic" version of it. It will usually be under half of the price! They also have FREE shipping most of the time.
The process to find the best priced ink cartridges is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer or Firefox
- In the Address Bar, enter http://www.databazaar.com
- Hit Enter on your keyboard
- When the website appears, look for the "Easy Supplies Finder" in the top-left of the site
- Select the manufacturer of your ink, such as Hewlett-Packard
- Select the type of printer, such as Inkjet printer (Inkjets are the most common home printer)
- Select the model of your printer (which can be found on the outside of printer), such as Deskjet F4180
- Click the Find Supplies button
- In the results that show up, select the BRAND NAME cartridge, such as HP DeskJet F4180 Ink Cartridge, Black
- You will likely notice that even the brand name cartridge is cheaper than Walmart.
- If you scroll down the page a little, you will see a listing below the product description labeled 'People who bought the (HP 21 Black) also bought:'
- You will usually see a listing labeled 'Compatible HP 21 Ink Cartridge'. This is the generic cartridge and substantially less money. We can vouch for the generics, as we use them exclusively.
- Click on the generic, and then add it to your cart
- Go through the checkout process on the site, and wait for your ink to arrive.
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.