What is sales enablement, beyond just a fancy buzz term?
Our sales enablement services are about working smarter, not harder, and empowering your sales team with the resources, technology, and knowledge they need to close more deals.
Your team wants to spend its time talking directly to prospects, not fussing with writing emails, drafting reports, and battling your CRM technology.
Sales Enablement Strategy
A solid sales enablement strategy needs to be built around your B2B sales process and team needs.
There's no "one size fits all" approach.
Some of the features our sales team training clients love the most are:
- Sales and Marketing alignment around goals
- Inbound sales consulting -- relationship selling techniques
- Sales enablement tool setup
- Sales email template creation and automation setup
- Content creation to support sales (emails, templates, case studies, whitepapers, sequences, etc.)
- Creation and setup of trackable sales documents
- Training on CRM adoption best practices
- Training on B2B lead scoring best practices
TAKE THE QUIZ!
Do you currently have an in-house marketing team?
How often are you currently producing evergreen article-based content?
Are you promoting any content on social media?
Do you send regular (at least monthly) education-based newsletters to your email database?
Is your website updated to the latest SEO best practices?
Are you doing any paid advertising on google or on social media?
Which best describes your marketing goals?
Do you currently have a Marketing Agency?
Get Resources Based On Your Quiz Results!
The p80 way
We'll help determine the best technology at the right moments of the sales process to take the load off your sales team.
We'll coordinate the right messaging for sales and educational resources from marketing to make sure that lead follow up is correlated to the stage of the buyer's journey.
In other words, we'll keep sales from trying to close early stage leads that aren't ready, and help them close real opportunities faster.