Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
Marketing in 2014 - Is Your Company Following the Trends?
We haven't shared an infographic in awhile...so it's about that time. Why? Because they are just plain neat. This infographic visualizes 20 Captivating Marketing Statistics that will drive 2014. Here's are some of my favorite stats that you can take to the decision makers and say...see, I do need more of a marketing budget. ;)
- Digital Marketing Collateral - this year it is expected that $135 Billion will be spent on new collateral.
- 25% of the all advertising will be spent on internet advertising by 2015.
- 72% of marketers utilizing PPC will increase their PPC ad budget in 2014.
- B2B companies that blog get 67% more leads than B2B companies that do not blog.
- Videos on landing pages increase conversion by 86%
- 33% of Google organic search traffic is from the 1st organic listing
Check out the infographic!
When sharing be sure to include attribution to webdamsolutions.com.
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.