These days just having a website is not usually enough. If that's how you see your online presence, my guess is you probably aren't generating and leads or sales from your website...it probably just sits there. A complete online marketing strategy will allow you to reach more individuals, when they are looking, where they are looking, on any device, convert them to a sale or lead, and track them every step of the way. Sounds good, right? Of course it does. But you still may not be convinced. Need more convincing? Check out our infographic below with some stats that just might start changing your mind. Please feel free to share using the embed code below the image. Just in case you aren't a visual person, here are a few key stats!
- 93% of all online activity starts with a search engine.
- Sending 4 emails in 1 month significantly increases the number of consumers opening them.
- Social media has increased small business website traffic by 75%!!!
- If your website takes more than 5 seconds to load on a mobile device, 74% of visitors will abandon it.
- By 2017, it is predicted 87% of connected device sales will be smartphones or tablets. If your site isn't already mobile, what are you waiting for?