Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
A Great Inbound Marketing Presentation
Are you still unfamiliar with what Inbound Marketing is all about? I came across this excellent slideshare presentation by one of the founders of the term Inbound Marketing, Dharmesh Shah, that you should do yourself a favor and speed read. It's a very quick read and will really clarify things if you are still unclear on Inbound Marketing:
A Few Major Points
- Newspaper, radio and other traditional paid ads are simply temporary, rented attention
- 100% of people dislike being interrupted - 100% therefore dislike traditional advertising
- It's about providing value instead of forcing your way in
- Inbound marketing and content are owned, long lasting attention generating tools
- The following funnel simplistically outlines the components of Inbound Marketing relative to the sales process:
- There are 5.9 Billion searches on Google EVERY DAY!
- Solve for humans not for Google. Happy Humans = Happy Goolge. Happy Google = Better Rankings.
- Amplify your message with social and make it easy for others to do so too!
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.