Scrappy Inbound Marketers with a Passion for Lead Generation
Our team of marketers brings a diverse set of skills to the table to help you achieve your business goals. We're committed to constantly improving ourselves through experience, training, and certifications.
Speaking of certifications, we have a few...
- Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- Hubspot Solutions Partner
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot CMS Frictionless Sales
- Hubspot Sales Plan Development
- Hubspot Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
- Contextual Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Growth-Driven Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Trainer
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The p80 team
OUR TEAM OF INBOUND MARKETING EXPERTS
Get to know Adam
Adam's Role at p80
Adam delivers leads and customers to clients via content creation:
- Blog posts
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Website copywriting
- Premium content – e-books and more
He also supports content strategy and SEO research, as well as mentorship and QA for the p80 content team.
Favorite Work Activities:
- QA -- proofreading, diagnosing underperforming pages, etc.
- Pitching content topics the client hadn’t thought of – and seeing them work!
- Digging up keywords that help clients outrank bigger competitors
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Football (go Bills)
- Performing chokeslams and other wrestling moves on his kids (at their request)
- Almost anything involving exercise or being outdoors
- Favorite genres -- Indie/Hard/Experimental/Whatever Rock
- Favorite bands -- Thrice, Radiohead, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Deftones, etc.
- Currently listening to -- Whatever Christmas song my kids are making me play … again
Education & History:
Adam owns a journalism degree (and English minor) from Penn State University. After more than a decade in print journalism, he sought a more forward-thinking field of work.
Adam joined protocol 80’s content team in 2017, moving into a senior role in 2020. He left in 2022 to pursue an opportunity managing a prominent website in the gaming space. Realizing inbound marketing was his soulmate (and missing p80 teammates and clients), he returned by year’s end.
Adam’s primary focus is obsessing over the topics and keywords that will get clients in front of their dream leads. He helps strategize, execute, and teach the creation of blog posts, e-books, social media campaigns, promotional emails, landing pages, video content, and more.
Also the self-appointed Director of Fun and Leisure at p80, Adam’s notable contributions to the office include:
- Making false accusations re: cheating at Wordle
- Paying $45 for a life-sized Taylor Swift cardboard cutout
- Pushing an A/C unit out the window (by accident)