Scrappy Inbound Marketers with a Passion for Lead Generation
Our team of marketers brings a diverse set of skills to the table to help you achieve your business goals. We're committed to constantly improving ourselves through experience, training, and certifications.
Speaking of certifications, we have a few...
- Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- Hubspot Solutions Partner
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot CMS Frictionless Sales
- Hubspot Sales Plan Development
- Hubspot Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
- Contextual Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Growth-Driven Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Trainer
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The p80 team
OUR TEAM OF INBOUND MARKETING EXPERTS
Get to know Josh
Josh's Role at p80
Josh has been around awhile at p80...15ish years to be more specific.
He's done a lot over the past decade, but his current focus is:
- Public Speaking
- HubSpot Onboarding and Training
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Family & friends time
- Cycling -> Strava
- Playing pick-up basketball
- Functional Fitness
- Cooking (some days I enjoy this more than others)
- Tacos (tacos al pastor are my favorite)
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning so much about so many different types of businesses and industries (both partners and prospects)
- Closing a new sale (this is probably a favorite for anyone in sales)
- Speaking at the FABTECH Expo every year
- Favorite genres - Reggae, indie folk, ska, throwback soul...many others
- Favorite Band - 311
- Currently Listening to - Whatever the Spotify Daily Mixes throw at me!
Education & History:
Josh attended the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg earning a BA in Communication (and also the table tennis championship his senior year). His focus was PR, rhetoric and marketing. After college, Josh lived in Chicago for a bit, and then Pittsburgh where he entered the search marketing field with a large firm called IMPAQT (Now Merkle). At IMPAQT he learned the skills of the SEO/SEM trade working with Fortune 500 companies until an opportunity arose in his hometown with protocol 80.
In 2008, Josh brought the online marketing capacity to the company, handling SEO and PPC advertising for the wonderful p80 clients. In 2010 Josh became a partner of protocol 80.
Josh is a HubSpot Certified Trainer, helping businesses use the HubSpot Marketing, Sales, and CRM software effectively.
In 2018, Josh was became the HUG Leader for the HubSpot User Group Rochester and currently leads the Contract Manufacturer (East Coast) HubSpot User Group.
Day-to-day Josh is working on sales, inbound strategies, customer support, and planning training and public speaking.