Scrappy Inbound Marketers with a Passion for Lead Generation
Our team of marketers brings a diverse set of skills to the table to help you achieve your business goals. We're committed to constantly improving ourselves through experience, training, and certifications.
Speaking of certifications, we have a few...
- Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- Hubspot Solutions Partner
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot CMS Frictionless Sales
- Hubspot Sales Plan Development
- Hubspot Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
- Contextual Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Growth-Driven Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Trainer
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The p80 team
OUR TEAM OF INBOUND MARKETING EXPERTS
Get to know Rachel
Rachel's Role at p80
Rachel supports clients through content creation to generate great-fit leads and turn those leads into sales opportunities.
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Website copywriting
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning SEO, PPC, and content creation
- Working in a fun environment
- Brainstorming with the team
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Taking care of her 15-and-counting plants
- Camping, kayaking, and adventuring with her husband, Nate
- Playing board games and Nintendo Switch
- Being a dog mom to Max, Letty, and Hank
- Favorite Genres: Mostly anything; it depends on the day
- Favorite Artists: Games We Play, Atlus, Fame on Fire, Drake White
- Currently Listening to: Someone heating up their lunch in the microwave
Education & History:
Rachel attended the Indiana University of Pennsylvania and received her B.S. in business management.
Rachel started her career in sales, serving in multiple roles for 3 years. She joined the protocol 80 team in 2022.
How Can We Help?
Grab some time on one of our experts' calendars to chat about your goals, and whether inbound marketing is the best way to achieve them.