Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
Holiday Email Marketing Planner: What to Do Each Month [INFOGRAPHIC]
The holidays are coming.
Marketing becomes an entirely different beast during the holiday season - no matter what kind of business you're running. For eCommerce businesses, the nightmare stays long after Halloween is gone. It's the most wonderful stressful time of the year.
Keep Your Holiday Email Marketing on Course
We saw this handy dandy little holiday marketing calendar and knew you would just love it. Here are the big takeaways:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Halloween was the biggest eCommerce holiday in 2015
- Start planning your Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday strategy
- Veteran's Day is November 11
- Back-to-back Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Time to plan Christmas marketing
- December 16th is Free Shipping Day
- Green Monday is December 12
- Free Shipping Day is December 16
- First day of winter is December 21
- Super Saturday is December 24
- Boxing Day is December 26
- Take advantage of holiday hashtags & social media trends
- Identify key emotions associated with each holiday
- Utilize the sense of holiday urgency
- Send out a mega-holiday newsletter so recipients can plan in advance
- Keep your messaging and copy consistent across channels
Super convenient and awesome calendar courtesy of Email Monks. Go check 'em out!
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.