Content marketing is the bait that attracts your Buyer Personas.
Reach your ideal buyers the way they want to be reached (without interruptions!) and build trust and respect along the way. It’s called content marketing, and it attracts your Buyer Personas at each stage of their Buyer’s Journey.
When was the last time you…
- Opened the YellowPages to find a solution to your problem?
- Listened to the radio, waiting to hear an ad that would address your problem?
- Watched TV, looking for a solution in a commercial?
- Bought a magazine or newspaper, looking for an advertiser that could help?
The answer is probably “It’s been so long I can’t remember!” (Or maybe, “What are the Yellow Pages, you old fart?”)
That goes for you and every other buyer in the world, whether it’s a B2C or B2B purchase. The way we shop has evolved.
We have evolved to…
- Look online for phone numbers, so we already know who we’re calling
- Buy commercial-free radio services like Pandora, Spotify, and Google Music
- DVR our favorite shows so we can skip the commercials
- Find online articles that interest us while completely ignoring banner ads
- SEARCH FOR SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS ONLINE!