Get to know Holly
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Hiking in New York
- Cooking w/ her boyfriend
- Creating fun & unique makeup looks
- Watching her brother pitch
Favorite Work Activities:
- Bothering Renee & Adam
- Writing, writing, writing
- Rap, Folk, Alternative
- Favorite Artists: Kanye West & Bob Dylan
- Currently Listening to: "The Water[s]" by Mick Jenkins
Education & History:
Holly attends St. Bonaventure University and will graduate in May 2018 with a B.A. in Professional and Creative Writing and dual Marketing & English Minors.
While a student at St. Bonaventure, Holly served as the Editor in Chief of "The Laurel" -- a student-run literary magazine. She also founded and directed a digital publication known as "The Bona Writers" for the English Department.
Past internships include:
- Digital marketing liaison for the Greater Cazenovia Chamber of Commerce.
- Research and PR/marketing assistant for Dr. Cathryn Newton, Special Advisor to the Chancellor and Provost for Faculty Engagement and Professor of Earth and of Interdisciplinary Sciences at Syracuse University with focus on her upcoming novel "Finding U.S.S. Monitor" and related materials.
- Contributing social media manager for The Brewster Inn.