Sales & Marketing Alignment
It's important that your sales and marketing teams work together, aimed at achieving the same goals. This means your inside sales reps, outside sales reps, independent manufacturing reps, internal marketers and marketing partners.
If these teams are working in silos, there's going to be a lack of efficiency and too many obstacles to drive improvement.
If marketing is expected to drive qualified leads for the sales team to close, they need to know why a lead is good or bad, what drove a lead to close, and that the leads they're sending along are indeed being followed up with.
If sales is expected to close leads, they will value in providing as much insight into sales conversations with marketing as they can and using marketing as resource to help them create awesome sales materials that help them close.
How we help businesses improve their sales and marketing alignment:
We work within your current processes but focus on improving effectiveness, efficiency and clarity.
- Service level agreements (SLA) for marketing and sales
- SLAs define expectations between the teams as it relates to lead delivery and lead follow up
- Lead definition workshops
- Sales playbooks
- Buyer persona development services
- Reporting set up (between the teams)
- Ongoing training & consultation