When content marketing services are done right, a blog post you publish today could still drive 100s of leads 5 years from now.
Talk about ROI!
The way to your prospect’s heart (and wallet) is through your content. They’re going to look in social channels, search engines, and their inbox when they have a problem you can solve. Your content needs to be there, and it needs to be great.
Content Marketing Challenges Businesses Face:
- They have no strategy
- They don't have the modern-day talents and skill sets required
- It's too labor intensive to execute the right way
- All of the above
That's why you need a content marketing agency.
A well-rounded external team offers:
- Data-driven goal setting, content topic brainstorming, and analysis/reporting
- Writers with time to blog consistently, while also promoting the content and optimizing older content
- Search engine experts who understand why your pages haven't ranked in Google (yet!)
- Graphics and video specialists with the capacity to strategize, film/design, edit, and publish
Content marketing connects you with your prospects the way modern B2B buyers buy.
The p80 way
This research is the foundation for content marketing success.
We often plan and schedule content in 3-month periods, with flexibility as needed.
- Blog posts
Trade show assets
Social media posts