Scrappy Inbound Marketers with a Passion for Lead Generation
Our team of marketers brings a diverse set of skills to the table to help you achieve your business goals. We're committed to constantly improving ourselves through experience, training, and certifications.
Speaking of certifications, we have a few...
- Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Software
- HubSpot Sales Software
- HubSpot Design
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- Hubspot Solutions Partner
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot CMS Frictionless Sales
- Hubspot Sales Plan Development
- Hubspot Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
- Contextual Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Growth-Driven Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Trainer
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The p80 team
OUR TEAM OF INBOUND MARKETING EXPERTS
Get to know Christine
Christine's Role at p80
Christine supports her clients through copywriting and content production to create leads and provide valuable information to potential and existing customers.
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Watching random documentaries on Netflix
- Playing Dungeons & Dragons/Magic: The Gathering
- Making jewelry and 3D printing
- Playing guitar and learning drums
- Game nights with friends
Favorite Work Activities:
- Gaining experience applying inbound marketing techniques
- Working with a great team
- Creating content for clients
- Favorite Genres: Anything 80s, rock, punk, metal and classical
- Favorite Artists: Phil Collins, System of a Down, and Backstreet Boys
- Currently Listening to: The water cycling in Porky’s (office turtle) tank
Education & History:
Christine attended the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and received her B.S. in psychology, with a minor in sociology.
She went on to earn her M.S. in Mental Health Counseling at Capella University.
Prior to starting at protocol 80, Christine worked in several positions as a mental health counselor and due to her love of writing, eventually ended up as a news reporter.