Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
Faster Lead Generation with Sponsored Ads - Event Announcement
We are happy to announce a new learning event in March focused on helping businesses understand how to utilize sponsored advertising to generate leads faster!
This course will help businesses understand how to increase website visitors using sponsored ads in the search engines, while focusing on a strategy that will generate conversions and keep ad costs low. By successfully implementing these strategies a business will be able to generate a positive return-on-investment at a faster rate than some other online marketing initiatives. This seminar is not intended to instruct you on how to replace other online or traditional marketing efforts, but instead get a better understanding of sponsored ad best practices and creating an effective strategy.
Here are a few specifics we'll discuss:
- How to build your strategy based on your ultimate goals. Anything that doesn't help you meet your goals are unneeded.
- One of the biggest advantages of sponsored advertising is the measurability aspect. We'll show you how to ensure everything is tracked and your conversions have value.
- How to properly build a Google AdWords account.
- Performing effective keyword research for sponsored advertising.
- The anatomy of a Google AdWords ads.
- The impact and proper use of landing pages.
- For more specifics on what we'll cover, check this out: http://p80.us/d8d577
Who Should Attend?
To put it simply...YOU should attend.
If you have ever wondered how to generate more traffic, leads, conversions, or sales through your website, you should definitely attend.This course will offer enough valuable information to get you motivated and hopefully get a sponsored ad initiative launched quickly. Whether you plan on managing your own account or having an agency manage your AdWords account, the information will be valuable. The best practices will be applicable to both B2C (business-to-consumer) and B2B (business-to-business) industries and if implemented appropriately we are confident that 100% of businesses will be able to generate a positive ROI.
We want to make this fun! We encourage social interaction before, during, and after the event. If you don't have a personal social media profile set up yet, these can help you get started:
- Setting up Your Personal Twitter Account
- As us questions using via @protocol80 and #PPCTips as a hashtag.
- Setting up Your Personal Facebook Account
- Like us, then ask as many questions as you'd like!
- Setting up Your Personal Google+ Account
- Use +protocol80 to tag us and ask us questions.
- Setting up Your Personal LinkedIn Account
- Want to know more about LinkedIn? Curt Anderson from the Jamestown SBDC is instructing a course on the 12th of March. You are guaranteed to learn some great LinkedIn tips from this guy!
- Here's our LinkedIn profile!
Date: March 19th, 2014
Location: SUNY JCC, Jamestown Campus, Carnahan Building Room 123
Event Flyer: http://p80.us/6f102f
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.