Inbound Marketing Blogfor Manufacturers and Healthcare Companies
Model The Best LinkedIN Company Pages
The vast majority of the clients we work with are B2B (business to business) small businesses that are VERY skeptical of using social media for their business. It's either viewed as too much extra effort (i.e., they haven't thought it through much and don't want to plan out an approach), or too consumer focused versus business focused. "My customers aren't looking for me on Facebook!" I'm sure you've said it yourself. That's cool! We get it. You're probably wrong. But..... have you considered what you're missing by not being involved on LinkedIN?
Whether you're B2B or B2C, you should be actively using LinkedIN. When I say actively, I don't mean someone has to be logged in engaging every second of the day. I simply mean that it should be part of someone's regular routine to post updates, improve your company profile page and interact with folks not associated with your business.
If you're just getting started with the idea of using LinkedIN, there are plenty of resources available directly through LinkedIN to be sure you start on the right foot. We always recommend shortening your learning curve by modeling what works. Model the best LinkedIN company pages. LinkedIN has created a nice slideshare presentation to highlight their top 10 company pages of 2013:
Be sure actually visit each of these company's LinkedIN pages to learn from the best. Like I said, modeling what works will save you time and limit any ineffective efforts. Here're links to each of the top 10 company pages listed in the presentation:
- Adobe - https://www.linkedin.com/company/adobe-marketing-cloud?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- AppleOne - https://www.linkedin.com/company/appleone?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Commonwealth Bank - https://www.linkedin.com/company/2848?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Dell - https://www.linkedin.com/company/dell?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- HubSpot - https://www.linkedin.com/company/68529?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Four Seasons Hotel - https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Kellogg Company - https://www.linkedin.com/company/3922?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Marketplace Home Mortgage - https://www.linkedin.com/company/92963?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- Mashable - https://www.linkedin.com/company/200000?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
- NPR - https://www.linkedin.com/company/6577?trk=li_slideshare_1213_bestof_lcp
Our Blogs, Direct to Your Inbox!
How to Audit your Online Marketing
If you are executing digital marketing, congratulations! You are most likely already one step ahead of your competition, and making strides to meaningfully connect with prospects online. But, how do you know if you’re seeing continual success year over year, and improving your metrics?
Without the tools in place to analyze and benchmark your efforts, it is impossible to scale your online marketing and ensure continuous success.