You want to make sure your web content is visible online, right? Otherwise, what’s the point?
This video tutorial will help you point your domain to HubSpot. You can watch the video, or follow along with the step-by-step guide below.
Watch here: https://youtu.be/m8MGZOihlTg
Step-By-Step Guide to Pointing Your GoDaddy Domain to HubSpot
If your domain name is registered with GoDaddy and you want to connect your site to HubSpot, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your HubSpot account. Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
2. Click “Domain Manager” Under Content Optimization System Tools.The Domain Manager tool shows all of the domains associated with your HubSpot account. From here, you can check the connection status of each domain, edit each configuration, or remove them from your HubSpot account.
3. To add the new domain, click “Connect Domain”
Enter the subdomain that you want to connect to HubSpot under Domain to Connect.This should be a subdomain -- like blog.myslte.com -- as you cannot connect the root domain (mysite.com) in HubSpot.
4. Next, select “Make Primary for the following tools” Then check the boxes that you would like to use for the subdomain.
If you have a basic HubSpot subscription, you will only be able to choose “Make Primary for Content Tools.”
5. HubSpot will automatically recognize whether your domain is registered with GoDaddy, so click “Log in to your GoDaddy account.”
6. Enter your GoDaddy Login information.
7. Click “Authorize”
8. You are connected.
It could take 30 minutes to 48 hours for these changes to take effect. So check back later to make sure the changes have gone through.
Do You Need Help?
We’ve love to be able to assist you. Give us a call at (814) 596-0020 or email us at email@example.com