Get to know Adam
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Obsessing over the NFL/Buffalo Bills
- Playing with his kids
Favorite Work Activities
- Quality control -- proofreading, optimizing existing content, etc.
- Anything graphic/visual
- Dropping or knocking over expensive objects, a la Steve Urkel
- Favorite genres - Indie/Hard/Experimental/Whatever Rock
- Favorite Band - Thrice
- Currently Listening to - Brand New, "Science Fiction"
Education & History:
Adam owns a journalism degree (with an English minor) from Penn State University. After more than a decade in print journalism, he sought a more forward-thinking field of work. He joined protocol 80 in 2017.
Adam spends a great deal of time researching, writing, and refining content for several clients. He's capable of creating blogs, e-books, social media campaigns, email campaigns, landing pages, and more.
Also the Director of Fun and Leisure at p80, Adam's a one-time office bowling champion and recently paid $45 for a life-sized cutout of Taylor Swift.