Get to know Adam
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Obsessing over the NFL/Buffalo Bills
- Doing wrestling moves on his kids
Favorite Work Activities
- Quality control -- proofreading, optimizing existing content, etc.
- Leadership initiatives
- Digging up new content ideas that result in customer success
- Anything graphic/visual
- Favorite genres -- Indie/Hard/Experimental/Whatever Rock
- Favorite Bands -- Thrice, Radiohead, Jimmy Eat World, Deftones, etc.
- Currently Listening to -- Manchester Orchestra, "The Million Masks of God"
Education & History:
Adam owns a journalism degree (with an English minor) from Penn State University. After more than a decade in print journalism, he sought a more forward-thinking field of work. He joined protocol 80 in 2017.
Adam spends a great deal of time researching the topics and keywords that will get clients in front of perfect-fit leads. He helps oversee the creation of blogs, e-books, social media campaigns, email campaigns, landing pages, content strategies, video, and more.
Also the Director of Fun and Leisure at p80, Adam enjoys Happy Hour game shows and once pushed an office air conditioning unit out the window (by accident).