Get to know Brian
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Playing/listening to music
(guitar, mandolin, bouzouki)
- Freelance writing
- Making friends with
cats and dogs
- Binging Hulu and Netflix
with my wife and son.
- Getting involved in social causes
- Consuming too many podcasts
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning all I can about inbound marketing
- Driving client success
- Working with a great team
- Genre: Alternative rock, folk, indie rock, weird eclectic music
- Favorite artists: The Beatles, Radiohead, Thrice, Punch Brothers, Nick Drake, Elliott Smith
- Currently Listening to: Cave In, Rage Against the Machine, Chris Thile
Education & History:
Brian graduated with a B.S. in Communications/Journalism from the State University of New York at Brockport. He spent 8 years in journalism wearing many hats from reporter, editor, designer, and coffee maker.
Brian spent 7 years leading United Methodist churches and is an ordained pastor. He holds a Master of Divinity from United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH.
Brian thrives on creativity and collaboration and is driven to help clients succeed.