Get to know Christine
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Watching random documentaries on Netflix
- Playing Dungeons & Dragons/Magic: The Gathering
- Making jewelry and 3D printing
- Playing guitar and learning drums
- Game nights with friends
Favorite Work Activities:
- Gaining experience applying inbound marketing techniques
- Working with a great team
- Creating content for clients
- Favorite Genres: Anything 80s, rock, punk, metal and classical
- Favorite Artists: Phil Collins, System of a Down, and Backstreet Boys
- Currently Listening to: The water cycling in Porky’s (office turtle) tank
Education & History:
Christine attended the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and received her B.S. in psychology, with a minor in sociology.
She went on to earn her M.S. in Mental Health Counseling at Capella University.
Prior to starting at protocol 80, Christine worked in several positions as a mental health counselor and due to her love of writing, eventually ended up as a news reporter.
Christine started her journey with p80 in 2021 and looks forward to working with clients on content creation.