Get to know Kathleen
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Spending time with her two boys
- Walking trails and hiking
- Road trips to new places
- Staying in for the evening, making dinner with friends and family
- Posting up at a scenic body of water
Favorite Work Activities:
- Learning everything involved with SEO & PPC
- Working alongside a dynamic and fun team
- Genre: Alternative rock; all decades! Newer country artists, folk as well
- Favorite artists: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Sam Hunt, Tyler Childers
- Currently Listening to: Never not listening to the Foo Fighters
Education & History:
Kathleen attended the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and graduated in April 2008 with a B.A. in Public Relations and an Art minor. She was the recipient of the Robert C. Laing Award for accomplishment in Art and Graphic Design. She went on to earn her M.S. in Organizational Leadership from South University in 2011.
Kathleen spent a decade in Pittsburgh where she was able to build a sales career. This awarded her the ability to grow and apply her business, marketing, and writing abilities. Since moving back to Bradford, she has held an inside sales role at a major manufacturing company.
With her marketing mindset and vast business experience, she strives to continuously improve the end result for the client while improving processes along the way.