Get to know Kathleen
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Spending time with her husband and children
- Walking trails and hiking
- Road trips to new places
- Staying in for the evening, making dinner with friends and family
- Posting up at a scenic body of water
Favorite Work Activities:
- Continuously expanding her inbound marketing knowledge and skillset
- Working alongside a dynamic team and building client relationships
- Genre: Alternative rock; Folk, all decades!
- Favorite artists: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Caamp, and Lord Huron
- Currently Listening to: Never not listening to the Foo Fighters
Education & History:
Kathleen attended the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and graduated in April 2008 with a B.A. in Public Relations and an Art minor. She was the recipient of the Robert C. Laing Award for accomplishment in Art and Graphic Design. She went on to earn her M.S. in Organizational Leadership from South University in 2011.
Kathleen spent a decade working in Pittsburgh in sales and HR before moving back to her hometown of Bradford.
With her marketing mindset and vast business experience, she strives to continuously improve the end result for clients and improving processes along the way.