Get to know Zach
Favorite Non-Work Activities:
- Binging Netflix shows like The Office, Supernatural, and Friends
- Listening to music
- Relaxing with his cats Nala, Weasley, and Charlie
- Sitting around a cozy fire with good food and good people
Favorite Work Activities:
- Managing PPC accounts
- Wednesday’s retrospective with everyone
- Learning new SEO techniques
- Just about any genre
- Favorite Artists: Volbeat, Shinedown, FFDP, and John Denver
- Currently Listening To: Josh on a conference call in the other room
Education & History:
Zach attended the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, and received his B.S. in Business Management with a concentration in Finance in the spring of 2016.
He went on to earn his MBA from St. Bonaventure University in the spring of 2018, focusing his studies in Finance and Marketing.
Prior to starting at protocol 80, Zach spent several years as a substitute teacher for the Bradford Area School District, spending most of his days teaching at the middle school. During this time, he also worked at a startup company as the Online Marketing and Social Media Manager, and also did freelance computer repair.